Orlando Small Dogs & Puppy Meetup Group Message Board › Dori's Doggie Domain- Just started a home pet daycare/sitting/boarding/dog w

Dori's Doggie Domain- Just started a home pet daycare/sitting/boarding/dog walking business through DogVacay!!!

Dori
dorimommy
Winter Springs, FL
Post #: 6
Hi Everyone! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids, 2 chihuahuas, and 2 cats, former teacher, and BIG animal lover. I recently started a pet business. I do home daycare & boarding, pet sitting for all types of animals, and dog walking. I'm located in Winter Springs. For more information, please go to my page on DogVacay-
https://dogvacay.com/...­
You can also "like" me on Facebook- http://www.facebook.c...­
I'd love to take care of your little fur babies!!!!! Please spread the word for me :)
Thanks! Dori
Get $10 off your 1st service with coupon code DORIDOGDOMAIN. If you don't live in my area, but are looking for pet services, go to DogVacay.com to see if there is a pet host near you. You can still use my coupon code even if you don't book with me :)

Amy F.
PupPee
Orlando, FL
Post #: 11
I just discovered DogVacay.com and I'm so glad I did! I found a great Host not far from our home and recently had our "Meet and Greet". Thanks for doing what you do, Dori. You provide a fantastic option to dog lovers!
I thought that Dog Day Afternoon and Orlando Canine Country Club were wonderful alternatives but DogVacay has them beat!
Dori
dorimommy
Winter Springs, FL
Post #: 7
Thanks! I'm so glad I discovered it too!!! Luckily we've had friends and family take care of our dogs, because I was not able to find an affordable place that I feel comfortable leaving my babies. I'd much rather leave them in a real home, with other animals lovers, where they have more attention, and not have to stay in a cage.