Orlando Small Dogs & Puppy Meetup Group Message Board › Abbey is Missing

Abbey is Missing

Lindsay
user 59167482
Orlando, FL
Post #: 20
Hi all,
I know a lot of you know my little black doxie Abbey..Unfortunately she's been missing since yesterday 12/6/13 at 1pm (my roommate lost her while I was at work). I live in Winter Park near Howell Branch and Semoran and I know many of you live further but wanted to post this in case anyone hears anything. Please post here or call 407-571-9053
Amy F.
PupPee
Orlando, FL
Post #: 14
Where else have you posted or checked for her disappearance? Vet offices? Your local dog park? (Dogs often return to such places to be with other dogs.) Community rooms/clubhouses? Animal Control? SPCA? I heard that Craig's List is used a lot successfully for lost/found dogs, too. Is she chipped? Wearing a collar? I hope she turns up soon.
Kris V.
user 4364202
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 34
Lindsay,

Has Abbey been found? Oh no! I wish you would have e mailed me. If she is still missing please let me know and send me a picture if you can and I will send out an e mail to everyone asap! moonsky9@msn.com
Lindsay
user 59167482
Orlando, FL
Post #: 24
Thank you so much! I'm happy to say Abbey has been found!
Amy F.
PupPee
Orlando, FL
Post #: 15
Great news! Whew! Merry Christmas!smile
Lindsay
user 59167482
Orlando, FL
Post #: 26
Thank you too and Happy New Year!
Melissa
user 52012712
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 1
Fantastic news! I'm curious about how far she roamed. Where did you find her? A wonderful ending, indeed!
Amy F.
PupPee
Orlando, FL
Post #: 16
That's a really good question, Melissa! All's well that ends well...BUT... it might really help another dog owner, some day when they're in a panic because their dog has gone missing, to know what led Abbey to stray and where she strayed!
Kris V.
user 4364202
Group Organizer
Orlando, FL
Post #: 35
to my understanding she was taken and after much investigation they were able to get her back.
Melissa
user 52012712
Winter Park, FL
Post #: 2
That's frightening! So glad she's home now. I get alerts from Winter Park Lost Pets and from Home Again. I've noticed an uptick in lost dogs and cats lately. I read once that more pets go missing around July 4 because so many are afraid of fireworks. I'm already hearing them in my neighborhood and I expect them to get worse on New Years. My Bella is very afraid of them, as are many dogs! So keep an eye out on your pups, friends!