South Bay Meetup for Small Happening Dogs Message Board › Events, Membership Fee, Fun Activities, New Co-Organizer

Events, Membership Fee, Fun Activities, New Co-Organizer

Roberta
user 6074833
Group Organizer
Santa Clara, CA
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your summer.  We have several meetup events coming up, including one this sunday at Armadillo Willy's and a doggie stuff swap next week.  Our new co-organizer Arlene will be at the doggie stuff swap, so make sure you say hello to her and let her know if you have any suggestions for our group.  I am always interested in new dog friendly places and events for our group to try out.

I wanted to remind you all that we do have a small yearly fee of  $2.50 a year. This helps to cover the fees the organizer pays to meetup.com to have our group on their site.  The fee can be payed through paypal, amazon payments, or can be given to one of the organizers at a meetup event.  If you have already paid the $2.50 fee, Thanks and  please disregard this reminder.

If any of you are looking for something to do on Saturday here is a link to an event at the Humane Society Silicon Valley that looks fun.  http://www.hssv.org/olympics/­ They are having some fun activities and offering a 50% discount on all adoption fees.  So if you have been thinking of adopting a new friend now might be the time to take a look.

I look forward to seeing some of you this Sunday for some BBQ with our furry buddies.

Roberta