addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

South Bay Meetup for Small Happening Dogs Message Board › Reminder about the annual doggie meetup group membership fee

Reminder about the annual doggie meetup group membership fee

Roberta
user 6074833
Group Organizer
Santa Clara, CA
Hi Everyone,

(If you have recently paid your membership fee then just ignore this email. You know who you are smile )

Just wanted to remind ya'll about that the yearly membership fee for our doggie meetup group is due. Our "year" goes from May 1st to April 30th. Meetup.com charges a fee for the group, and your fee goes towards offsetting what I pay to them.

You can pay online with paypal or amazon payments or in cash at one of the upcoming meetups

If you have paid the fee within the last couple of months you don't need to pay again. You can email me with questions.

Hope you are all well and I look forward to seeing you and your dogs at an event soon.

Roberta
A former member
Post #: 34
Roberta,
I havent been to an event yet but hope to....will pay when i come :)
I wanted to let others know to pm the organizer with things
instead of sending it to the group....Laura
A former member
Post #: 24
Just paid my dues via Pay Pal smile