You are invited to join us for a business after hours hosted by
The Digestive and Liver Center of Florida
Tuesday, April 30th
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
The Digestive and Liver Center of Florida was co-founded in 2005. Their vision was to create a sophisticated medical practice that emphasized in equal parts state-of-the-art medical care along with a warm and caring environment for patients.
This event will allow you meet their physicians and staff and tour their facility. There will be door prizes, guitar player, massage therapist, appetizers, cheese, wine, refreshments, and much more. This is a great opportunity to network with fellow chamber members and guests.
Door prizes includes:
- Radio commercials with WTLN (Salem Communications)
- 1 Spider Vein Treatment from Vascular Vein Centers
- Acupuncture treatment from Active Living Health Center
- Massage therapy from Active Living Health Center
- Wine basket by Fairwinds Credit Union
- Many gift cards by different companies including Rx one pharmacy donating
- Starbucks and JC Penney gift cards
- Two tickets to event "An evening with Garrison Keiller" from NPR News Digital magazine commercials with Orlando Medical News
- Avon Basket from Bonnie Turner
This event is a dual chamber event, in conjunction with the Christian Chamber of Commerce. Please bring non-perishable food items for Christian Help: peanut butter, jelly, macaroni and cheese, cereal, baby food, canned meats, diapers, canned vegetables, etc.
This event is open to all to attend but RSVP to [masked].
Find out more about the Digestive and Liver Center of Florida by visiting their website at http://www.dlcfl.com.