align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The East Valley Women's Business Referral Group Message Board › Our Meeting June 15

Our Meeting June 15

A former member
Hello Ladies -

Our open house last week was great, but we need MORE! I have been getting together some of the postcards that were returned. crying

BUT - the remaining list I will send another invitation tomorrow. So if you have more to add to the list, please put it into the "Contacts" today. Sorry, I won't have time to enter contacts as I have before.

I am also sending out mass emails and would like for all you to do the same. I will have an application online ready for anyone who shows up a second time to our meeting. I think we should require 2 visits to show a commitment to our group.

Finally - Kristen Kruger has resigned from the group so we are looking for a new insurance person.

Catherine