We are a very active group of moms with babies born around 2010-2013. Our focus is to meet other moms and get together for crafts, playtime, learning and fun! We will be doing lots of themed parties, Holiday events, potlucks and lots more! Most of our events are in: Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Maitland, Sanford, Lake Mary, Oviedo. Sometimes in Apopka, downtown, and other areas.
If you do not plan on being active, then please do not join. This is for the safety of all our active members and their kids. You must attend an event twice per month. Our group upholds an RSVP policy where we reserve the right to remove members after 3 no-shows, so please RSVP responsibly. We understand things arise, and you may have to back out of events from time to time. Please be courteous to your fellow moms and update your RSVP.
A few things to keep the group as awesome as it is now!
1. I know its been said, but please don't bring your baby to an event if they (or you) are sick!
2. In the interest of the safety and comfort of our members and our children, we require all new members to attend one meetup event within the first 14 days of membership if not you will be removed. This is just to ensure legitimacy. You are always welcome to rejoin when you can be an active member. You do not have to RSVP "No" for all events and please keep your RSVP's updated! We all have things that come up at the last minute, and we all understand that! This is especially important when a member has volunteered to prepare crafts, food, etc. or when someone is at a restaurant/park expecting parents to show up and no one does. Even if it is the morning of, please try to change your RSVP to a "No" if needed.
3. Once your membership's approved, you'll have a free 7-day trial to check out all our fun activities. Our membership dues are $10 once a year, which is payed only after the 7-day free trial. This amount is used to cover the costs of running the group (meetup charges the organizer $144 a year). In this way the costs will be shared and the group can keep on running. Extra funds go towards our parties and crafts.
Please know that dues are NON REFUNDABLE. This is why you are given a free 7-day trial. If for some reason you have been removed from the group, it is most likely due to a policy violation and your dues will not be refunded..
4. We reserve the right to remove people who are not participating in the group. Please let the Organizer know if temporary circumstances (birth, move, illness) do not allow for you to attend monthly. If you are deleted and decide you want to rejoin the group at any point-no problem!
5. Please check meetup before you leave to attend an event. Weather changes, sickness and lots of other things that can happen last minute, can unfortunately cause a meetup to be canceled with little notice!
6. Please remember that you are responsible for yourself and baby. By joining this group you agree not to hold meetup.com, organizers, or hostesses liable for anything. The organizers, event hosts, and members all volunteer their time, money, and ideas for our awesome events. We are all here to get together in our community to have fun with other moms and babies. Please be respectful to everyone!
PLEASE join our facebook group!!
Dont forget-everyone is welcome to host, or if your more comfortable, pass ideas along to one of the leadership team members and we will be more than willing to help! We LOVE to have a full calendar!
1,661 Raw Foodists,Rawist or Raw/Vegan
1,559 Conscious Creators
733 Lively Ladies
1,643 Highly-Evolved Foodies
47 Crunchy Mama's