Spending Plans Budgets are a necessary evil. They're the only practical way to get a grip on your spending -- and to make sure your money is being used the way you want it to be used.
We will discuss the Secrets to Budgeting Success. Budget Busters, Budgeting Resources, etc. Also, Why it's a Spending Plan and not a Budget.
This will be in Workshop format.
1. Work and View Current Budgets (Privately of course)
2. Create new or improve current spending plans
3. Find current money drains
4. Find new money
5. I will share Strategic Tips and Information on How to get the most out of your Spending Plan
Items needed for this meeting:
1. Spend at least 1 week tracking your income, every cent you spend write it down or put it in a spread sheet.
2. Bring Your Budget if you have one currently have one. (Take a look in the File Section, A few Budget Template are there for you to use)
3. Bring your last 2-3 months of bank statements, either in paper or if you have a laptop. Free Wifi is available. ( I use www.powerwallet.com or www.mint.com to track my spending,
If you want to use one of those you can start using it today and have that for our meeting.
***If you do not have a budget or are not able to track your spending that is fine, still attend the meeting***