align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Smart Singles Message Board › Sailing

Sailing

Monty
user 13650331
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4
I have a 27' sailboat in North Van I take out every chance I get. I have been sailing it solo but it would make a great platform/ activity for people to get to know each other. It sleeps 5 with 2 doubles and a single, and has a stove and a new head (toilet). If anyone is interested in sailing on short notice pm your contact details. I am located very close to the Lonsdale Quay.

Cheers,
Monty
Anita B.
user 14194250
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 11
Hi Monty,

How short is "short" notice? You mentioned sleeping capacity - is the intention to do multi-day trips on short notice?

Nice of you to offer, by the way.

Thanks,
Anita
Marie B
MarieBenard
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 3
Day trips sound fun but I doubt my schedule would allow for overnight trips. Sounds like so much fun, though!
Monty
user 13650331
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 8
Day trips or afternoon runs will be the norm. I wouldn't even consider bringing anyone overnight until I had them out on a few day runs.