Smart Singles Message Board › Polergeist in Meetup!

Polergeist in Meetup!

Libby
user 11087574
Vancouver, BC
Somehow, our location went missing. There is no record of it being changed in the Event History. Just a ghost in the software.

Just so the newbies know - if you get an email like this one that says "some" members are receiving this email, it usually means the event organizer/host is sending out notices to all attendees of record for a specific event . In the last one about duplicates, I had noticed that some members RSVPd through this group as well as another one. In the interest of keeping everything straight for Anthony, I will delete one of the duplicates, if you haven’t deleted it already. The problem (if I have to delete it) is that you will get a message saying “You have been deleted from this meetup”, and, if you aren’t familiar with how these things work, you’ll think you’ve been booted completely out of the event, not just removed from a duplicate list with the other group. So, it’s a reminder, when there is a limited number of attendees allowed, to remove your duplicates.
I know, “it’s complicated”, as they say on FB!