Smart Singles Message Board › We're off to Costa Rica this January...Join us!

We're off to Costa Rica this January...Join us!

Martine R.
user 10663231
Orléans, ON
Hi all
We have a few spots left for Costa Rica if you're still debating! :) You have until December 1st to save $100 so join us now!
We're off to discover the most amazing part of Costa Rica, the Osa Peninsula; a place considered by National Geographic Magazine as "the most biologically intense place on earth". You'll see all four species of monkeys (sometimes even on the same tree), you'll see tropical birds such as toucans and macaws, you'll be able to swim with dolphins (maybe even with a whale shark!)... we'll be hiking some of the most lush and verdant trails in all of the country. This is by far the most impressive part of Costa Rica.... It's like visiting Paris in France or Manhattan in New York... the most exciting! Eat organic food, sleep to the sound of the waves, wake up to the sound of howler monkeys! There's nothing else that compares to this rainforest experience...it's quite magical.
Contact me at martine@rrescape.com if you're ready to join us and I'll send you more info. We also have another trip going in March (15-23rd) if the dates in January don't work with your schedule...
Would be so great to have you with us this winter!!!!
Happy Holidays!
Martine
Martine Racette I Eco Adventure Host
Rainforest Reef Escape
www.rrescape.com
347 748 1241
Rainforest Reef Escape has been leading eco-adventure trips on the Osa Peninsula since 2006. The team originates from Toronto with partners in Vancouver, Montreal, Ottawa, New York and San Francisco. Visit our website for more information www.rrescape.com