addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Friendly Cigar Smokers of NYC Message Board › How is Everyone Doing?

How is Everyone Doing?

Bob D.
user 11987531
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 7
Just wanted you to know that our prayers are out there for those of us who have suffer thru the rage of Sandy. We were very fortunate and received no damage at all except a loss of my cell phone service these past few days. Indeed we were lucky but so many of our members weren't. These last few days reminds us how precious our family, friends, homes and lives can be and how they can be taken away in an instant. Sometimes what we take for granted, it takes a time like this to bring us to reality. My oldest daughter and her family have been with us since Tues. She had her basement flooded plus loss electricity & heat. So many of us are still coping and less hope that everything starts gets better a little at a time. Once again our hearts pour out to all those out there who are dealing with this pain and less hope thru prayers and times our lives will get back to normal. Unforturnately many of us who are without electricity will not be reading this so soon, so I will be posting this on the CCC site under discussions. Feel free to leave any comments. Take care and God Bless.---Bob---