addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Friendly Cigar Smokers of NYC Message Board › How are you enjoying your Big Smoke cigars?

How are you enjoying your Big Smoke cigars?

Bob D.
user 11987531
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 17
I had to place all the cigars in the humidor bag they gave us because my 4 humidors are stuffed. By the way that bag will preserve your cigars for 6 months. It sells for $15. If you are not using yours bring it to next meet a give it to one of the members. I only smoke a few so far and mostly saving them for the holidays. Did smoke the H. Upmann Legacy, was very good. Smoked the AJ Fernandez Pinolero with my martini yesterday. The cigar was fantastic. Just perfect for a medium body cigar. Smoke it down to about 1 & a half inches before I noticed the changed. Just ordered a 5 pack churchill of them from CI. I had to have these babies for the holidays.