|Sent on:||Monday, October 15, 2012 10:27 PM|
List of Officers and their Duties
President: YOUR NOMINATION: __________________________
· Creates the Agenda for, and lead, the Monthly Club Meeting for the Chapter.
· Convenes the Chapter Board--preferably monthly, but at least quarterly—for a meeting to plan
Chapter activities for the coming month(s).
· Promotes the monthly Club Race and other Chapter/Club activities to members.
· Ensures that the Chapter adheres to Running Club policies and procedures of operation.
· Works closely with ASP Store Liaison (Manager/Staffer) to maintain friendly relationship between Club and Store.
Vice-President: YOUR NOMINATION: __________________________
· Performs the duties of the Chapter President whenever he/she is unable to perform them.
· Performs special tasks or duties as directed by the Chapter President or Chapter Board, such as:
Fun Run Coordinator: welcome new Fun Runners and informs new runners of Fun Run Safety Rules,
Purchase drinks/ice for weekly Fun Runs (reimbursed by Club),
At weekly Fun Run announce (briefly) upcoming races/social activities.
Newsletter Editor/Secretary: YOUR NOMINATION: __________________________
· Documents the minutes of the Monthly Club Meeting
· Produces monthly newsletter containing: Treasurer’s report, previous month’s Meeting notes, articles/photos from members, upcoming events, list of Club Races, race results, list of pending membership expirations, Snail’s Cup Standings,….
· Posts newsletter on MeetUp site.
Treasurer: YOUR NOMINATION: _________________________
· Maintains the Chapter Treasury, Membership list and email list from monthly updates provided by Store manager.
· Presents monthly itemized Treasurer’s Report indicating expenses, income and balance to Newsletter Editor for publication in monthly newsletter. (Presents a condensed version of this report at monthly meetings.)
· Courtesy renewal call or email to past due members (3 months or more expired)
Chapter Social Chairperson: YOUR NOMINATION: __________________________
· With the advice and consent of the Chapter Officers, plans and prepares social activities of the Chapter throughout the year.
· Keep track of the “Spirit Points” monthly Winner and tally for Annual Points. Awards gift certificate at monthly meetings.
· Keep track of Club Mileage posted on Spirit Points site. Awards Mileage pins/bars at monthly meetings.
MeetUp Guru: YOUR SUGGESTION:______________________________
(Assigned position) Duties:
· Maintain Chapter MeetUp site with updates, new information.
· Coordinates information exchange with other Chapter MeetUp Gurus
As representatives of ASPRC, all officers are expected to wear the Club uniform to Club races they attend. New officers will receive a free uniform if they do not have one.So do your part, fill in your nominations, then hit REPLY ALL! thanks, Bob Morris Manager A Snail's Pace Running Shop 24741 Alicia Pkwy Laguna Hills, CA 92653 [masked] www.asnailspace.net