addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

A Snail's Pace Running Club - Monrovia Message Board › Banquet, Brea 8K photos

Banquet, Brea 8K photos

Skip R.
SkipRogers
Brea, CA
Hi, Snails,

The ASP banquet and Brea 8K photos are still up on these web pages:

ASP Banquet

Brea 8K

If you're interested in a full-sized copy of any of the photos, please make a donation to my school to help us get an iPad Mini through a tax-deductible donation to DonorsChoose, and email me with your file number(s). I'll send you the file right away for you to print, email or post on Facebook as you please.

If you make a donation by St. Patrick's Day and use the code INSPIRE at checkout, whatever you contribute is DOUBLED. Visit the photo pages above to learn how to contribute.

Thanks again!

Skip Rogers

Brea ASPRC Meetup Guru/Photographer