June 25th- July 4th 2013
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club have invited us to an awesome trip this summer!
The Olympics & World Cup are coming to Brazil and so are we! We negotiated an unbeatable deal for our group trip to Brazil. Amazing photography, culture, and beaches abound. We’ll explore the wonders of Rio, the amazing beaches & culture of Salvador Bahia, & the largest waterfall in South America and second largest in the world: Iguazu Falls. Check out the highlights below and email us to see the daily itinerary at [masked]
* 9 nights/10 days throughout the best of Brazil
* Breakfast everyday
* Combination of Boutique hotels & perfectly located accommodations on the beach and near the falls
* 3 nights Rio De Janeiro (Amazing photography opportunities throughout)
* Drive through Rodrigo da Freitas Lagoon and Tijuca Forest en route to explore Corcovado Hill
* Tram Ride up the mountain to witness stunning views of the world famous Statue of the Christ, The Redeemer overlooking the city and its famous beaches
* Full day excursion to highlights of Rio (Maracana Stadium, Metropolitan Cathedral, Historic center, Downtown Rio, Sugar Loaf Mountain)
* Free days to explore and relax on the beautiful beaches
* 4 Nights Salvador de Bahia (Colorful architecture & great cultural photos)
* Scenic drive & tour through historical and cultural sites of Barra (famous lighthouse, Santa Maria Fortress, Barra Harbour, Vitoria, a XIX century neighborhood, Sao Pedro Fortress, churches of Rosario, Merces and Sao Bento)
* Discover Pelourinho–UNESCO World Heritage Site (Terreiro de Jesus-the main square, Praca da Se & Se Church-oldest part of the city, 17th century Cathedral Basilica)
* Day at leisure to enjoy the beaches and explore on your own
* Iguazu Falls!
*Witness & explore one of the largest and visually stunning waterfalls on the planet & natural wonders of the world (photography lovers prepared to be blown away!)
* Full day excursion to both Argentine & Brazil side of falls (Devil’s Throat, Iguazu River canyon, panoramic view of the main falls both Brazilian and Argentinean sides)
* Walk the paths that lead along the lush tropical basin, over and under the splashing torrents of falling water (Inferior and Superior paths admiring the breathtaking 275 cascades which spread across a gulf of nearly 2 miles)
* Beautiful flowers, ferns, tropical plants, butterflies and exotic birds are everywhere to photograph among the falls
* All Transfers and ground transportation included
* All Domestic Airfare included (2 round trip flights)
* Photographer with us throughout to teach those interested in improving skills (basics, SLR instruction, composition, etc). Totally optional -no need to be an avid photography enthusiast!
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included (not including visa)
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/best-of-brazil-group-tour/