We're Heading back to Kenya in September! Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club have invited our meetup! Mostly singles and solo travelers going per usual but all are welcome!
September 26th-October 3rd 2013
OK everyone–this is a BIG DEAL! We have arranged an EXCELLENT price for us to go on a safari adventure in Kenya during the BEST time of year! We will get to take some of the best photography in the world just like in National Geographic because September is during the heart of the GREAT MIGRATION. This Great Migration is when over 1.5 million wildebeests & 300,000 zebra & antelope travel with their young from Tanzania to Kenya. In September the plains will be FILLED TO THE BRIM with animals and their very photographic predators!
* 7 nights/8 days Kenya Safari during the GREAT MIGRATION!!!
* Safari across plains and foothills of Mt Kenya
* Second Highest Mountain in Africa
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, leapords and more…
* Safari in Shaba National Reserve (1.5 days)
* Beautiful natural springs and lush green in the middle of an otherwise arid landscape
* Wild Life: Elephants, Lions, Leapords, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100′s species of birds, and more….
* Safari Day at Lake Nakuru
* Famous for massive population of over 1 million Flamingos and other wilidlife including Rhinos, Leopards, monkeys, and hippos)
* World Famous Masai Mara National Reserve (home of Wildebeest migration and Kenya’s most famous reserve)
* Half Day Safari down the Rift Valley en route to Nairobi
*Sites: Mt Longonot, Lakes Elmenteita & Naivasha
* Fantastic accommodations (Safari Resort Lodges throughout)
* All Meals Included!
* Unforgettable 2 night luxury tented camp experience in Masai Mara National Reserve (This is nicer than most 3-4 star hotels!)
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight!
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/kenya-safari-photography-adventure/