Announcing a new Meetup for Society for New Communications Research Meetup Group!
What: SNCR Meetup at NewComm Forum 2010
When: Tuesday, April 20,[masked]:30 PM
San Mateo Marriott
1770 S Amphlett Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94402
The 6th Annual NewComm Forum
will take place April 20-23 at the Marriott San Mateo.
We invite all SNCR Meetup members to attend NewComm Forum 2010, and to join us for a special SNCR Networking Meetup on Tuesday evening from 5:30 - 7:00pm
at the Marriott San Mateo for a no-host cocktail hour.
Many SNCR Fellows and advisors will be in town for the conference, so this is a great time to get together!
And, please join us for the full NewComm Forum conference with special discounts for SNCR Meetup members!
Come for the entire conference or just a day!
NewComm Forum will feature a who?s who of social media experts and practitioners from leading companies presenting 40 sessions in five comprehensive tracks including:
- Online Communications & Communities
- Social CRM
- Markets are Conversations: From Theory to Practice
- Understanding the New Media Landscape
- NewComm Essentials
- Jackie Huba, online marketing expert and author
- Dave Carroll, singer/songwriter, "United Breaks Guitars"
- Scott Monty, Ford
- Jack Holt, US Dept. of Defense
- Tim Westergren, Pandora
Neville Hobson, WeissComm.
Choose from 5 intensive ?-day and full-day pre-conference workshops on Tuesday, April 20th. See details at http://www.newcommforum.com/Social-Media-Workshops
. Use discount code NCFW100 to save $100 on a pre-conference workshop.
And, wrap up your Forum experience on Friday, April 23rd in our special one-on-one workshop with conference faculty and SNCR Fellows - included in your conference fee. It's like getting a half-day of expert consulting FREE! See more details at http://www.newcommforum.com/Social-Media-Strategy
Register for the full conference now at www.newcommforum.com
with special discount code for SNCR Meetup members NCF300 to save $300 off your full conference fee!
Or, just join us for one day on Wednesday, April 21st:
The NewComm Forum 2010 One-day Pass Includes:
Cost: Only $395! Register now and use code NCF1D.
- Full Access Pass for Wednesday, April 21st
- 3 Keynote Sessions: Jackie Huba, online marketing expert and author; Dave Carroll, singer/songwriter, ?United Breaks Guitars? and Tim Westergren, founder, chief strategist, Pandora
- Access to all Conference Sessions ? choose from 16 breakout sessions in five tracks. Featured presenters include: Shel Holtz, Jen McClure, Paul Chaney, Eric Schwartzman, Francois Gossieaux, Brian Solis, Katie Paine, Dharmesh Shah, Beth Kanter, Kami Huyse and more!
- Networking Activities and Food & Beverage Events: Breakfast, Luncheon featuring Dave Carroll of ?United Breaks Guitars? fame & Cocktail Reception
We hope you?ll join us for NewComm Forum
, the premier conference for unlocking the power of social media! Register now at www.newcommforum.com
RSVP for the SNCR Meetup here:http://www.meetup.com/sncrfoundation/calendar/12940830/