Oct 12, 2014 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Join us for a special Sci-Fi Movie Night event: the Season 5 premiere of The Walking Dead!
When we last saw Rick & Co., they were locked up in a rail car by a bunch of candle-wasting crazies, presumably destined to be the main course at the 1st Annual Terminus BBQ Festival. Ah, but the Grimes Gang won't go gentle into that good night. If a gen-yoo-wine badass like the Governor can't take out Rick, what chance does a smooth-talking hipster like Gareth have?
The usual reminders:
* If you replied that you'd attend, but your plans have changed, PLEASE update your RSVP, so that someone on the waiting list won't miss an opportunity to come. If you have a significant other who'd also like to participate, please have him/her join this meet-up and RSVP separately. We have very limited space (10 people max), so unanticipated guests will really put a pinch on the seating situation.
* Doors open at 7PM (no early arrivals, please). We'll watch the Season 4 finale at 8PM, followed by the Season 5 premiere at 9PM.
* This is a potluck, so bring something good to eat or drink to share. The culinary theme is--what else?--barbecue! We'll provide the mystery meat. Ha.
* We try to run a shoeless household, so please leave your shoes in the foyer when you arrive.
* Finally, we have a very fluffy, very friendly cat. So, if you're not a cat person--you've been warned!
We look forward to seeing you!