Le Clusaz - Snowmeetup group trip
5th to 12th of January 2014, no single supplement
Includes * transfer * accommodation * train ticket ( Just add u and lift pass!)
= = = = = = = = = = = =
Update 07/12/13: One Ticket available, £727 for accommodation and train travel !
One more train and accommodation ticket has become available for the group trip to La Clusaz, France trip in January. Hurry if you want to join us!
Travel by train, 7-days half board catered chalet accommodation, all at only £727 (£495 for accommodation + £232 for train travel) !
Hi all! We've got a crazy insane fantastic group trip planned, travel all together as a group by Eurostar to Paris, then overnight TGV (in 6 sleeper "courchettes") to Annecy where we'll be picked up by Absolutely Snow, a short transfer to Chalet Hirondelle in La Clusaz.
About La Clusaz:
below is a quote from Daniel (link to snowcarbon), who recommended the resort and chalet to us; "If you haven’t heard of La Clusaz it is because it isn’t teeming with English – which is refreshing. The ski area is a sizeable 220km, definitely good for all levels but especially intermediates. Unlike some of the more famous areas, the slopes don’t get too busy and there are some very accessible powder options. Unlike some of the more famous places the powder doesn’t get tracked out, so if there is fresh snow we are in for crazy times!"
About the diggs ( Chalet Hirondelle )
* "Chalet Les Hirondelles is spacious and truly luxurious with upgraded facilities and plenty of space to relax and unwind. Log fires, cosy lounges (three, two of these have log fires), stunning location, sun terrace and peace and quiet make this chalet the ideal Alpine getaway location. Add to this the attentive personal service and chauffeur driven vehicles to take you to and from the skiing you have the perfect luxury holiday retreat. If we said that the guest list has included Sting and family then you will get the idea."
* (from Absolutely Snow website)
keeeeeeewwwl! ... from me, totally looking forward to getting out there!
Trip cost is £ 727 (which includes half board accommodation, overnight train and transfer)
* £ 495 - accommodation, half board (Awesome NOMS!)
* £ 232 - train and transfer
* £ 165 - optional lift pass (can be purchased in advance or when you arrive.)
Ski school and equipment hire (at extra cost) can be arranged beforehand via Absolutely Snow, or booked after you arrive.
How to book:
£ 100 deposit payable now, and the full balance payable to Absolutely Snow. As soon as we receive your deposit we will email you a reference number to quote to Absolutely Snow so that you can get the group discount. Wait for the reference number by email from us before calling. Ask to speak to Duncan.
No single supplement:
Same sex room sharing, ...organise who you're sharing with beforehand and book together, or do this when you arrive.
If you have any problem booking on meetup, or did not receive your reference after RSVP-ing then please contact me via meetup. I will email my mobile number to everyone who books.