Heal the Hidden Cause Using the Mind Detox Method with Sandy C. Newbigging
Background on our speaker
Sandy C. Newbigging is the creator of the Mind Detox and Mind Calm methods, a meditation teacher and author of several books. Recently commended by the Federation of Holistic Therapists as ‘Tutor of the Year’, he runs residential retreats internationally and trains Practitioners via his Academy. His work has been seen on television worldwide.
Content / Topics Covered
The Mind Detox Method is a remarkable way to discover and heal the hidden mind-based causes of physical, emotional and life problems. Quite simply, if something negative is happening in your body or life and you don’t know why, then this method can help.
During this fun and informative talk, the creator of the method Sandy C. Newbigging will speak about how by making peace with your past, chronic stress is reduced, allowing the body to heal, and by clearing your self-limiting beliefs, you can use your mind to achieve brilliant success in business and life. He will also share background into how the Mind Detox Method works, what he believes is the hidden cause of stress (it's not what you might think!) and also reveal some of the most common beliefs that he's found to be the hidden cause of countless problems - so you can make sure you don't have any of them!
People from around the world have seen skin conditions clear up, chronic pain vanish and digestion disorders disappear, to name a few self-healing success stories, along with improved levels of wealth and well-being.
"Sandy's Mind Detox Method includes a simple yet highly effective approach, so that peace, health and happiness are attainable states for us all." - Yoga Magazine
What will I get from the seminar?
- Learn simple techniques on how to stop thinking
- Become present and touch the still silence presence of being
- Participants will also be given guidance on how to meditate so that they can enjoy the benefits from meditation
One lucky person will also be getting a free one to one meditation session with Sandy over skype.
€12 (€10 out work / student) on the door
Very relaxed and interactive meetup,
We will have demonstrations, opportunity to practice in groups and a great social atmosphere.
7:30 - 8:15 Seminar
8:15 - 8:30 Coffe break
8:30 - 9:20 Seminar wrap up
9:20 Onwards: Informal Social chat
Open to everyone to join and then socialize
Free tea/ coffee and biscuits and healthy snacks
FREE PARKING AT THE REAR OF THE BUILDING
When you drive into to the Lantern centre, continue right to the end where you'll find a number of parking spaces.
How to find us
• If you are coming the city centre by foot, go up Harcourt St ( away from the city centre ) and continue walking parallel with the luas line until you can't go any further. At this the luas takes a sharp left, you turn right.
• After the right turn, continue straight past one set of traffic lights until you meet a 2nd set of lights. There will be a spar on the opposite side of the road on your left. Cross over the road continuing in a straight line. You are now on Harrington St.
• You will walk past a cafe called Tiesan, there will be a laneway after the cafe, don't take this right but the following one.
• You are now on Synge St, walk down Synge St for about 200 metres and the Lantern is on your left handside.
• Walk in the main entrance between a red brick and grey brick building. The entrance will be 50 metres up on the left hand side.
There will be meetup signs outside