Sober Slice Message Board A sober slice of Dublin Discussion Forum › Irish Jewish Museum Group Visit

Irish Jewish Museum Group Visit

Elaine H
user 6293263
Newbridge, IE
Hi all

I have contacted the museum as there seems to be a high level of interest. It is a small museum and I felt it wise to check they can accommodate a largish group.
They replied with the details below:

Usually with a group of 10 or more, we have people sit for a little introduction and talk with a guide as the space is so limited to show visitors around the museum. Then people have a chance to wander around on their own. We ask for a donation of 3 euro per person for this. Would that be a possibility for your group? If not, you can take the chance that the museum will not be too busy otherwise. Sometimes if we do not expect a group and we do not have extra volunteers on duty, we must limit the amount of visitors. I hope you can understand.

I would like to get back to them by the middle of this week with approximate numbers.
I am going to assume people are ok with the €3 donation. Please can everyone make a concerted effort to update their RSVP. If the cost or date no longer suits you please change your status to not going

There are a couple of people on the waiting list who I would like to include so please bear that in mind too

If you are waiting or can't make the Jewish museum but will still like to join us at the Chester Beatty library give me a call on the day and we can meet up

All the best

Elaine