add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sober Slice Message Board A sober slice of Dublin Discussion Forum › TEDx in Dublin is fast approaching!

TEDx in Dublin is fast approaching!

A former member
Hi Everyone,
TEDx in Dublin is fast approaching and I want to make more concrete plans for the meetup at this point.
First though, it does appear that the tickets are sold out.  If you haven't gotten a ticket yet, then you're best chance is a reseller at this point.  If you do not think you will be attending, please change your RSVP to "No" by going to the meetup website and changing your response.  It is extremely helpful in organizing events if the RSVP list is correct.  Thanks!
Okay, onto business.  I'd appreciate suggestions in the comments section regarding if people favor meeting before the conference for coffee and cake or if you'd prefer to meet afterwards?  I personally favor afterward as we'd then be able to compare notes on what we've seen.  It would also allow people who perhaps didn't get a ticket to join us and discuss if they want.  Also any venue suggestions are welcome as well.  I'm perfectly happy to select these things myself but thought I'd try asking for suggestions first (if no one responds then I'll define this myself about 2 weeks out).