Long Beach, CA
June 7, 2011
No answer yet
No introduction yet
SoCal Climbing is a group of friends who get together throughout Southern California to go climbing. Join us!
Like SoCal Climbing on Facebook
Join our Facebook group!
EVENT HOSTS WANTED
Do you have a favorite crag or gym at which you'd like to invite other climbers to join you? Send me an email and let's chat.
Learn more about SoCal Climbing and how to gety started in climbing at our About page.
BEGINNERS - HOW TO GET STARTED IN CLIMBING
1) Find a $30-$45 Introduction To Climbing class with Belay Lesson near you (belay experience required for most outdoor climbs)
2) Find out which gear you'll need to purchase
3) Find great deals for this gear
4) Find out what helpful things you can do when climbing with others
5) RSVP for upcoming meetups as they're scheduled on the Calendar
$35/month for SCRC members with no fees to start, end, or freeze
$395 3-Day Technical Canyoneering Course!
The AF protects our access to climbing areas. Donate today!
The ASCA oversees the replacement of worn out or damaged bolts. Donate!
1,107 Weekend Paddlers
1,187 SOCIAL NETWORKERS
766 Fitness Fighters
Meetup members, Log in