|Sent on:||Thursday, December 13, 2012 12:10 PM|
Just wanted to make sure that you got this and are planning on attending our next amazing MASTERMIND featuring Video Marketing EXPERT, Dan Safkow!
- Are you an Entrepreneur or Business Owner who is looking to do more business online?
- Are you looking to create a strong online presence to build brand awareness and credibility and ultimately increase your passive income?
- Do you want to learn the best way to drive leads and generate traffic to your website?
Are you ready to learn the #1 MOST EFFECTIVE and instant way to communicate your message effectively?
If you said yes, then you must attend this Mastermind! If you want to know the inside secrets on how to create awesome videos, which topics to focus on, and the best methods to get your videos seen by prospects, join us for a night of expert knowledge!
December 20, 6-9pm
@ Microsoft Store (South Coast Plaza)
You Will Discover:
1) The Top 5 Ways to Promote Your Videos
2) The Do's and Don’ts of Video Marketing
3) How to Create an Effective Video That’s Guaranteed to BRING YOU LEADS!!
Our GUEST EXPERT, Dan Safkow, will share with us his vast knowledge and insight into how we can make video marketing a successful and empowering marketing tool in ANY business.
In this ever-changing business environment, it is more important NOW than ever to know how to CAPTURE ATTENTION and STAY IN FRONT of people, and there is no better way to do so than VIDEO MARKETING. There are strategies that you MUST LEARN and be aware of to make your online investment produce the results you want, so join us at the Mastermind to LEARN THE SECRETS BEHIND VIDEO MARKETING!
RSVP NOW, as seats are filling up quickly!
About the Speaker: Dan Safkow is a marketing strategist who specializes in video marketing and digital product creation. He is the publisher of the vlog “Video Marketing Minute,” and video marketing trainer for “Ultimate Internet Boot Camp” seminars worldwide. His portable media service, “Logo Your Audio,” has created products for revered business and thought leaders such as T. Harv Eker, Brian Tracy, and Mark Victor Hansen.
SEE YOU THERE!