Join Stacey at the Universal Citywalk for the next big blockbuster: ELYSIUM in IMAX. Then we'll walk over to the Saddle Ranch Chop House for a leisurely early dinner and chat about the movie... and maybe a little mechanical bull riding! Parking is now only $2 for moviegoers!
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
From the director of "District 9"...
In the year 2154, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined planet. The people of Earth are desperate to escape the crime and poverty that is now rampant throughout the land. The only man with the chance to bring equality to these worlds is Max (Matt Damon), an ordinary guy in desperate need to get to Elysium. With his life hanging in the balance, he reluctantly takes on a dangerous mission – one that pits him against Elysium's Secretary Delacourt
(Jodie Foster) and her hard-line forces – but if he succeeds, he could save not only his own life, but millions of people on Earth as well.
• MOVIE TIME: 1:40 in the Imax Stadium 19
• I have seat H16. Please buy in this row or J behind it.
• TICKETS ON SALE NOW! CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS
BE SURE TO BUY FOR 1:40 SHOW!!!!
• If you have an AMC stubs card, the Fandango fees are waived.
• Please post your seat # in the comments section.
• Plan on meeting upstairs in front of auditorium #19 at 1:15 so that we can walk in as a group for our screening.
• There's a summer promotion for $2 movie parking! Park in general parking - you'll need to pay the full $15 parking fee as you enter. Bring your parking stub to customer service desk at the theatre and they'll give you $13 back.
• Don't scurry off after the movie!! Meet outside the theatre exit door. Then we'll go to the Saddle Ranch Chop House to chat, eat, and drink... and ride the bull if you're brave enough! You'll be responsible to pay for your own food/drinks - please bring cash - it's much easier w/ a group!
• I'll send my cell phone # to the group the day before.
Here are some pictures from our last Saddle Ranch adventure....