On May 3, 2014, Chris & the Fanatics will watch Spidey spin his web in the world's most famous movie theatre:
Join us for "The Amazing Spider Man 2" at TCL Chinese IMAX!
THE PLOT: We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2," Peter Parker finds that his greatest battle is about to begin.
It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there's no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: Oscorp.
WHAT TIME IS THE MOVIE?
Showtime is at 7:00 PM
HOW DO I BUY MY TICKETS?
• Tickets on sale online at TCL CHINESE THEATRE. Be sure to choose the 5/3 TCL Chinese IMAX 7:00 PM showtimes & not the Chinese 6 showtimes. You will be redirected to Movie Tickets.com to buy your actual ticket.
• THIS IS NOT A FREE SCREENING. Members are responsible for purchasing their own tickets.
• When your arrive at the theatre, pick up your pre-ordered tickets either at the TCL CHINESE 6 box office on the 3rd floor of the complex or at the credit card kiosks located at the entrance of the BIG theatre.
WHERE IS THE GROUP SITTING?
R415. Choose seats in this area so we can sit together.
HOW DO I FIND THE GROUP?
• The group will meet at Solo Tapas - inside the lobby of the TCL Chinese 6 Theatres on the 3rd floor of the Hollywood & Highland Complex - at 6:00 PM.
• We will head for the theatre at 6:30 PM.
• Call/text Chris @[masked] if you're running late or having trouble finding us.
WHAT ARE WE DOING AFTER THE MOVIE:
We'll be grubbing at Hard Rock Cafe after the credits roll!
HERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO PARK?
The Hollywood & Highland Center offers $2.00 parking for 4 hours with TCL Chinese validation. Street parking is an option for the surrounding neighborhoods. But check those meters! We don't want anyone to get towed by the mighty LAPD for parking in the wrong spot. :)