With the Mayan calendar ending in 2012, is there any truth to a large group of people dealing with natural disasters such as volcanic eruptions, typhoons and glaciers?
Please allow yourself enough time to get to the theatre and purchase your ticket for the 7:15 pm showtime using your MovieWatcher membership before our 6:30 pm meetup time. You and your party must be present with the group when they let us into the theatre in order to sit with the group. ABSOLUTELY NO SEATS WILL BE SAVED FOR LATECOMERS!
CALLING ALL SAN GABRIEL VALLEY ACTION | DRAMA | SCI-FI | THRILLER FANATICS!
Greetings, please join BustAGroove for an end of days flick which is expected to be one of this year's blockbusters - 2012. Premise: Never before has a date in history been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and governments. "2012" is an epic adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.
I'll see you at the movies. Good Flicks, Action and People!!!
- Trivia: The title refers to the end-date of the Mayan calendar, a Meso-American civilization whose dating system comes to an end in the year AD 2012. Though the calendar itself contains no such information, popular culture and certain religions prophesy an apocalyptic event at this date.
- The teaser trailer uses the exact same ambient music score from the trailer to The Shining (1980).
- Cast: John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Thandie Newton, Danny Glover, Woody Harrelson
- Movie Rating: PG-13 (for intense disaster sequences and some language)
- Run Time: 2 hrs. 38 mins.