|Sent on:||Monday, March 15, 2010 12:59 PM|
I have a new opportunity that I am currently recruiting on and I would love to speak with you if you are interested. Please contact me if you have any questions and would like further details.
Senior Software Engineer
Downtown Los Angeles
· Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
· Contribute software engineering expertise to code reviews and assist in mentoring of junior developers
· Engineer, implement and maintain both new as well as existing products and system components
· Contribute architecture input to new system components, rewrites of legacy systems, etc.
· Optimize and enhance web applications with millions of page requests, high volume data logging and processing needs, and high performance requirements
· Translate business requirements into technical designs and project plans
· Help support operation of services in production
· Be an ' end-to-end owner' of software services spanning technology boundaries
· 4+ years PHP with Python and/or Perl experience developing web-based systems in a Unix environment
· Developing REST-based APIs
· Cloud Management/Virtualization (i.e. Amazon EC2 and S3)
· Basic data analysis and Log parsing
· Solid experience - Linux, Apache, PHP/Python/Perl, HAProxy, memcached, MySQL, Queue Messaging Services
· Documentation, spec writing, and proficient test planning
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
I look forward to your response and hope to hear from you soon!
Ashley Brown (follow me on twitter! @ashleyelbra)
P Please consider the environment before printing this email
Confidentiality Notice: This email transmission and its attachments, if any, are confidential and intended only for the use of particular persons and entities. They also may be attorney work product and/or protected by the attorney-client privilege or other privileges. Delivery to someone other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed to waive any privilege. Review, distribution, storage, transmittal or other use of the email and any attachment by an unintended recipient is expressly prohibited. If you are not the named addressee (or its agent) or this email has been addressed to you in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and permanently delete the email and its attachments.
This email message originally included an attachment.