WHO: This all-day session provides entrepreneurs, authors, chefs, personal trainers, coaches or aspiring business owners with the tools to launch and maintain a successful business.
WHY: We will put the theory into practice in classes on building your brand, online marketing, and putting trends into action. The jam-packed day also features workshops on social media, community building, authorship, roundtable discussions, and a catered lunch.
Speakers include Lindsay Nixon, author of Happy Herbivore; Michele Christensen, Business Strategist for Solopreneurs; Annabel Adams, blogger and PR Coach; Paul Paez, Social Enterprise Consultant; and Stephanie Redcross, founder of Vegan Mainstream.
PRICE: $135 per person, includes:
- All Day Event Attendance [One Bootcamp 9am to 7:30pm]
- Bootcamp Workbook
- Pre-Event Training [Online Videos and Webinar]
- 10 Things To Do Post Bootcamp Checklist
- Access To PowerPoint Presentations From All 2013 Bootcamp Speakers
- Online Access To Video Interviews Of Bootcamp Speakers
BUY TICKETS: http://veganprofessionalevents.com/project/los-angeles-ca-bootcamp/