addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Timothy
user 13639626
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 2
Hello, heard that Snow Summit will be opening this week. Any takers?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, heard that Snow Summit will be opening this week. Any takers?

I'm in let me know when and lets plan the trip.laughing
Nancy
BigBearNancy
Big Bear Lake, CA
Post #: 1,052
Summit opens Thur, Bear opened Wed. laughing
Timothy
user 13639626
Long Beach, CA
Post #: 5
Anthony, I had created a suggested Meet Up at Snow Summit.
Prinnie
Prinnie
Capistrano Beach, CA
Post #: 7
The snow is great now! I'm available to carpool with someone from the far South OC. Sunday-Friday (minus Wednesday).
Prinnie
Prinnie
Capistrano Beach, CA
Post #: 11
The snow is great now! I'm available to carpool with someone from the far South OC. Sunday-Friday (minus Wednesday).
love struck

Is anyone going one day next week Mon, Wed or Thur from South Orange County (Dana Point, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano etc)? If so, may I carpool with U?
Week of March 18th, 2013