addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Big Bear and Snow Summit Snowboard / Ski Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: This trip is now a Drive up Trip @ a lower price: $1

Meetup details changed: This trip is now a Drive up Trip @ a lower price: $155 per person

Nancy
BigBearNancy
Big Bear Lake, CA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/socalsnow/events/43514422/­

What: Big Change in the Jan. 19-22 Mammoth weekend trip. Check it out - lower price

When: Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:00 PM

Where: Horizons 4 Condos
2113 Meridian Blvd Just West of Old Mammoth Rd.
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546

Price: $155.00 per person

RSVP limit: 30 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.