addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Big Bear and Snow Summit Snowboard / Ski Meetup Group Message Board › does anyone snowboard @ mountain high this Thursday on 15th??

does anyone snowboard @ mountain high this Thursday on 15th??

A former member
Post #: 8
hello!I'm Aki,27 years old Japanese and looking for a group that I can snowboard with this Thursday on 15th!I looove the park=)please let me know if I can join you guys!always more ppl is more fun♪and much better than riding alone..!This Thursday I have no one to shred with..=(
hope I can find new snowboarding friends!Thank you!!smile
VUDOWN
user 8254481
Pomona, CA
Post #: 30
Hi Aki i havent dust my board yet this whole season, and since we just got the white stuff i would like to hit the slope w/someone then myself..hit me up if ur down for the weekday..i was thinking Mon,,but thurs cool too. txt (909)5103696
A former member
Post #: 9
hi,I just went to Snow summit on 12th and that was my last day for this season..
wish you could ask me earlier tho.but I'm gonna get season pass for next winter so hit me up when you wanna go and maybe we can shred together then!I prob can go only Thursdays next winter too.

enjoy!