Help support your MeetupChip in
Join the Soccer Club of Hilliard now to year round play well-organized pick-up soccer several times a week in a club that makes everyone who wants to play soccer feel at home.
All skill levels can participate in our friendly yet competitive soccer games because we all share a commitment to good sportsmanship, being welcoming to anyone who wants to play soccer...and a love of the "beautiful game".
It's as easy as 1-2-3 to play soccer year round in the Soccer Club of Hilliard (SCH):
Soccer Club of Hilliard's 3 brand new Euro 2016 soccer balls...due to y'all paying your dues.
1. Join the SCH Meetup Group: Complete the SCH application here on meetup.com to get access to the SCH's meetup site. This will keep you informed of upcoming SCH events as well as allow you to register for them. It will also enable you to receive updates about SCH events and to communicate with other SCH members.
2. Pay Annual Dues and Sign Liability Waiver: To cover the SCH's annual operating expenses for this meetup.com site, for soccer equipment (e.g., soccer and futsal balls, pinnies, goals) and for the minimal costs of operating an organization run by unpaid volunteers, we ask SCH members to pay $10 annual dues.
Pay your dues while you are joining the club using PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org - select the "family and friends" option so you don't have to pay a fee) or pay cash to the SCH event organizer at the first event you attend.
Before you can play, your SCH event organizer will also ask you to sign a liability waiver that protects you as well as all the other members of SCH.
3. RSVP for Events.To help SCH event organizers prepare for events, you will be asked to register for every SCH event. You will receive invitations for upcoming SCH pickup soccer games approximately a week before the event.
- if you plan to play, RSVP "yes"
- if you don't plan to play, RSVP "no"
- if your plans change, simply update your "yes" or "no" RSVP status.
Even though our pickup games aren't refereed, SCH's event organizers need accurate RSVP information so they can contact members if they have to cancel an event (e.g., due to weather) and so they can set-up fields for the optimum number of players (i.e., for 11 v 11, for 7 v 7, for 5 v 5, or some combination thereof).
When it is necessary to charge an event fee to cover event related club expenses (e.g., rental of an indoor facility), you may also be asked to pay an additional fee at the event. Typically, this has been $5.
5344 Center St Hilliard, OH 43026
3975 Main Street Hilliard, Ohio 43026
4337 Cosgray Road Local pub with craft beers and hand crafted cocktails
1825 Hilliard Rome Hilliard, OH 43026 (614) 777-1396
Tell 'em you're from SCofH!
1,672 Spanish Speakers
810 Salsa Dancers