SocialTV NYC Message Board › I'd love some tech presence at IPTV, Participation TV, Social.TV and/or Con

I'd love some tech presence at IPTV, Participation TV, Social.TV and/or Connected TV and how can we leverage resources for your needs

Bonnie S.
BonnieSandy
New York, NY
Post #: 26
This is a "How to' on creating video as an effective and social communication tool... it is the content aspect of the new movement!

I would love some attendees with tech background... we have a well rounded group of content professionals!
What's possible , what's not and why...

Are you ready, do you have what it takes to become a leader in the new age of "TV"
There is the technology... there is the content..
Can we see new "Studios" emerge
What is Social TV and why you should care?

We've pulled together a panel dealing with content creation, social engagement and will have Simon Appelbaum a leading expert and voice in the Social TV movement!
most of these professionals have little knowledge of teh tech "revolution" so I'd love some on teh tech end there

'Are you ready, do you have what it takes to become a leader in the new age of "TV"
rsvp
Do You See what I'm Saying - Designing Video as a Presentation Platform 6/20/11 10AM - 1PM
http://sony411.eventb...­

Why this is important to EVERY BUSINESS- Video as a Presentation & Sales Tool! Monday, June 20, 2011 from 10:00 AM -

Panelist and speakers
What is Social TV- Technology, Social Media and the present State of Video- and where it's heading Simon Appelbaum tomorrow will be televised

HOW TO- Use What You Have and (Still) Produce Great Video for the Home Screen- Donald Schwartz Creating Video-Social Media is about sharing "home' and personal media.

All the World's Your Stage-getting comfortable in front the camera... Acting,movement, lighting for non actors... Victor Arnez NYC actor, producer, production coach & Acting coach!

Crafting Your Story- Tony nominated choreographer of "RENT" Speaks Creativity, on Authenticity, and Storytelling!

Getting Social TBS- What does this entail- Video as a solution- How to select the elements- The 28 Squared/ Brooklyn Fashion Week Experience

Ethan Symthe choosing a Professional service provide... ho w do you make that decisions

Pursuing Business Opportunities Anthony Stewart