Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers, D.C. Networking Message Board Entrepreneurs and Changemakers, Community Message Board › Expo this Friday in Chantilly! Visit my booth. Learn about my businesses!

Expo this Friday in Chantilly! Visit my booth. Learn about my businesses!

Elaine K.
user 4167183
Temple Hills, MD
Post #: 12
Come meet me this Friday. I will be working the CEO Space International booth. An awesome 25+ year old international organization that operates on a collaborative and cooperative business model versus the failed competitive model. From mature businesses to napkin ideas, this is the organization that will enable you to achieve your goals and dreams. Collapse time in achieving those dreams. Experts and contacts that in your lifetime it is not likely you could reach or afford.

Come visit. Learn more. This may the answer to your prayer!

Everyone who attends and personally gives me their business card will receive a 3 Day Hotel Getaway -- a certificate offers 3 days, 2 nights hotel accommodations for two at one of several exciting destinations.
A small thank you for taking your time to meet me and learn lots.

Elaine Kibler

This expo is designed to bring together sponsors,exhibitors, business owners and professional and YOU in a warm, festive and productive atmosphere where you will do maximum business! It is open to one and all!

Highlights of the expo are a special keynote speaker, over 100 exhibitors on hand to welcome you, additional dozens and dozens of business owners for you to network and do business, high-class education seminars and sessions (Public Speaking, How to get referrals continuously, Personal Efficiency, Social Media /SEO, and a "One-on-One" Networking session to cap it all) Food and beverage (from 5 different restaurants), entertainments, free massages and other outstanding door prizes. But then again the biggest highlight of them all is YOU!

Date – Friday, May 18th, 2012

Time – 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

Location – nZone Community Center. 14550 Lee Road, Chantilly, VA, 20151

http://www.ultbizexpo...­