addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers, D.C. Networking Message Board How to be a "changemaker" or "social entrepreneur" ? › CFO, CAO, VP of Finance, Corporate Controller, Corporate Treasurer, Audit Co

CFO, CAO, VP of Finance, Corporate Controller, Corporate Treasurer, Audit Committee Member, Director of Finance, Director of Accounting, and similar titles Space is limited and this event is expected to "sell out": Sign-up and guarantee you

A former member
Post #: 34
The CFO Event for Senior Finance Executives in 2012

We are proud to be hosting the premier event for corporate finance executives in 2012: the CFO Dimensions™ Conference in Chicago on September 18th. This conference specifically addresses the areas in which our community of finance, accounting and related, 600,000 strong and growing, have told us they need the most help, vision, and peer input: managing risk and driving growth from the office of the CFO. As a four-time CFO I am excited to lead an event that delivers the ROI I would expect and deserve as a senior finance leader. The collaboration and support from our premier sponsor SAP, and gold sponsors including the Top 3 global accounting firms, PwC, Deloitte, and E&Y, in addition to our growing list of renowned speakers tells me that we are hitting the mark with CFO Dimensions. I would like to personally invite you to the event to realize the benefits that are worth your valuable time including:

Discovering how to drive growth initiatives throughout your organization using the unique reach and capabilities of the finance and accounting organization
Understanding current and emerging technologies that can drive efficiencies and enable growth at your companies
Bringing risk management and GRC best practices to your company for consideration and implementation
Leveraging new and valuable professional connections developed with peers at and after the event

http://www.proformati...­

Thanks