addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Social Entrepreneurs & Changemakers, D.C. Networking Message Board Entrepreneurs and Changemakers, Community Message Board › Trust Deed investing - Lending money to real estate investors, secured by re

Trust Deed investing - Lending money to real estate investors, secured by real estate

Lisa Arlt E.
user 31325572
Vienna, VA
Post #: 36
I'm happy to be a new member of this group and wanted to let everyone know that as Trust Deed Investors, we actively lend our money, and others', to real estate investors in the Washington, DC area, securing the loans with real estate.

Our loans stimulate the economy, help provide housing, and help raise housing prices in the community.

If you know of anyone who can use our help, please let me know.

Thanks. I look forward to being a part of this group!

Best,

Lisa

Lisa Arlt Escoto
LisaArltEscoto@gmail.com
ALL Capital Investment Group, LLC - Private Lending and Trust Deed Investing
Toll Free 877-455-2794
Toll Free Fax 877-455-3493

Connect with me on LinkedIn!
http://www.linkedin.c...­

This is not a public offering. This is not an offer or invitation to sell or a solicitation of any offer to purchase any securities in the United States or any other jurisdiction. Any securities may only be offered or sold, directly or indirectly, in the state or states in which they have been registered or may be offered under an appropriate exemption.