Ebony B.
user 90646902
Hyattsville, MD
Post #: 9
Hello

My name is Ebony and I am the owner of Practical Matters Business Solutions, a virtual assistant organization that specializes in accounts payable and receivables. We also provide a variety of administrative duties such as marketing materials, property management, email management, calendar management, etc. My experience in accounting and administrative competences spans 10 years, along with another 5 years in banking experience. I am very knowledgeable in a broad vary of accounting and administrative functions. By my expertise in these activities, I am able to make quick, nicely-formed selections as points and problems arise. I am constantly looking for ways to enhance processes and operations. I keep a clear focus on producing excellent work and results. Whether it’s a small task or a large task my objective is to be efficient when completing the task and to make it flawless. When your business grows my business grows. I look forward to working with you in the near future. I am offering a free hour trial to my meet up friends. Please email me at pmbusinesssolutions@yahoo.com and we can discuss how I can help you.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

Ebony