Tantra is the Royal Path of Yoga. It is an enjoyable process of awakening, flowering and self-empowerment. It is a transformational journey of self discovery. It leads to the discovery of deeper states of power, love and ecstasy within oneself.
Whether you are new to this or experienced, you are welcome.
Tantra will help you to:
- Know and Heal the fears that block your potential to love
- Love yourself as you are and be yourself
- Drop the masks and barriers and be open to love
- Honour the body as the temple of Spirit
- Bring consciousness to and strengthen your sexuality
- Enjoy pleasure, fulfilment and satisfaction
- Unite sexuality with love and spirituality
- Expand your pleasure into love, bliss, ecstasy
You will enjoy:
- Hot Spa Hydrotherapy and Massage
- Infrared Saunas
- Herbal Steam
- Transdermal Magnesium Chloride
- Nutritious Smoothies
- Super Greens
- Ionized Alkaline Water
- Nutritious Meals
- Red Wine
- Herbal Teas and Coffee
About your stay
You will stay at Rossetti Lodge, a beautiful space designed for Yoga, Mediation and Detox. More details at:
About the Beaches/Walks/Hikes
During the day we will take the opportunity to relax on the beraches and walk by the sea. The walks will be gentle, along the beautiful Viking Coastal Trail, passing beautiful beaches and white cliffs.
About the Workshops
These are unique workshops, open to all levels from novice to highly experienced therapists. In the workshops you will be introduced to healing practices such as:
- Yoga Kriya's, Meditation and Chi Gung
- Sufi, Tibetan and Sanskrit Chanting
- Partner Yoga
- Contact Improvisation
- AUM Release
- Tantra Rituals
- Kundalini Dance
- Reflexology/foot Massage
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Holistic Five Pillar Massage
About the Workshop Spaces
There is the main Dojo Space with Aikido mats. A second yoga space has hammocks for aerial/anti-gravity yoga, or just hanging out in. There are also smaller workshop rooms.
The Large Workshop Space
Small Workshop Space
You will be introduced to Thai Yoga Massage and Holistic Five Pillar Massage.
Spa and Sauna Areas
These are places to relax, detox and enjoy. There is a large hot spa bath, a 4+ person Canadian Infrared Sauna, a Herbal Steam Pod, and a large Infrared Sauna room. There are also portable infrared saunas available.
Hot Spa Bath
Canadian Infrared Sauna
More details about the benefits of Sweat Therapy and what is special about Infrared Saunas at:
Lodge Renovation and Reduced Cost
Rossetti Lodge is still in the process of renovation and transformation but as you can see from the photos - it is welcoming, cosy, all facilities are ready and the cost is low.
The weekend costs just £150 per person. It includes:
- 2 Nights accommodation (own private room)
- All workshops
- Meals. We will make and share our own home cooked, vegan meals. There will be raw fresh green smoothies, raw fruit juices, ionised water. (You can also eat out at the many restaurants close by if you prefer.)
Transportation costs are not included
Start and End Times
Start time: Friday, from 6:00 pm
End Time: Sunday, 4:00 pm
- 5 pm onwards: Arrivals
- 6.30 pm: Dinner + Red Wine
- 8:00 pm: Opening Circle + Workshop
- 8:00 am: Yoga + Workshop
- 10:00 am: Breakfast
- 11 am: Beach, Walk, Spa, Yoga or Free time
- 4 pm: Return to Lodge
- 4:10 pm: Tea, Coffee, Relax
- 5:00 Workshop
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 8.00 pm: Workshop + Spa & Sauna
- 8 am: Yoga + Workshop
- 10 am: Breakfast
- 11 pm: Beach, Wak, Spa, Yoga or Free Time
- 12:30: Return to Lodge
- 1:00 pm Workshop
- 3:00 Closing Circle
- 4:00 am: Departure
Booking is open to Women and Couples only.
To book, RSVP Yes now and make your payment via Paypal.
Our contact number is:[masked] - please text or call.
Things to Bring
Please bring towels and toiletries, loose clothing for the workshop sessions, warm clothing and walking shoes for walking.
Shared House Care
There will be some shared house care for all of us, such as helping with food preparation and cleaning up.
The Lodge is a short walk from Birchington train station, with its regular fast trains to London Victoria and Kings Cross/St Pancras. Cost £35, ask for the Special Weekend Return ticket. Time around 1:40 mins.
There are regular National Express buses from Victoria. Cost £15 each way, time around 2 hours.
3. By Car and car share
It is about an hour and half's drive from London.
When you RSVP, please say how you will travel and maybe offer or share a ride with someone.
More details of Rossetti Lodge: