Welcome to Social Events Orlando, the #1 largest social organization on Meetup.com in the state of Florida!
We are a diverse social group of people for adults of ages 21 and up, both singles and couples.
Some of the events we've done have included dinner and lunch outings, Happy Hours, live music events, dance classes, painting nights, comedy clubs, playing Wallyball, road trips, hang gliding, sky diving, movie nights, picnics, ice skating, bowling, and a lot more.
Our group has multiple organizers running many types of events with various experiences so make sure to try out many. Feel free to suggest volunteering to host activities yourself!
Make sure to join us for our Member Introductions Day events, our best way to meet people.
Adults of all ages and martial status are welcome to join for FREE!
Benefits of membership in the past have included:
- Free Howl At The Moon parties ($30 in perks)
- Free Cowboys parties ($20+ in perks)
- Free Salsa and Bachata dance lessons ($10 value)
- Discounts of Hang Gliding ($50 discount each flight)
- Discount ice skating ($5 value)
- Free Senor Frog's drink cards ($8 value)
- Free desserts and drinks at restaurants ($5+ value)
-Have a main profile picture showing the general likeness of you and use the name you go by.
- Keep any RSVPs up-to-date! Change any RSVPs of "Yes" to "No" when you cannot make it to an event to be courteous to other members and any establishment we attend. It's the polite thing to do! After two times you fail to show up without notice you will be subject to being banned from the group.
- We'll ask a deposit when RSVPing to some of our events, they will be refunded after you sign in with the host during the event.
We don't like rules but we have to set these to make it a pleasant experience for everybody. Welcome to our Meetup!
Frequently Asked Questions-
Does it cost to join the group as a new member?
Joining the group is free! After any free trial period is given you will have to pay membership dues to continue to attend events. Membership will remain free unit you decide when you are ready.
Anyone that is an Organizer/Event Host plus a significant other will be rewarded free paid membership status as a way to say thank you for your efforts. If you'd like to become one contact the head organizer for further details.
Where do you do events? Mainly all over the Central Florida area, although we may travel sometimes.
I'm new, how do I come out to an event? Just bring a good attitude, be respectful of others, and have fun. We are open to all adults (21+ for alcohol/gamble related events) whether single or in a relationship.
For further questions please look in the message boards, event pages, or contact the head organizer.