Social Events Community! Message Board › Ever goto Yankee Stadium Opening Day?

Ever goto Yankee Stadium Opening Day? Are you interested in attending tomm? I'm Greg, call or text me today @ 917-868-4268 if you would like to attend

A former member
Hi,
ever goto Yankee Stadium Opening Day? Are you interested in attending tomm? I'm Greg, call or text me today @ 917-868-4268[/url] if you would like to attend
FunMeetup & NYMeetup Presents Yankees Opening Day @ Yankee Stadium , only a day away , don't miss out !!!
Great ROW TWO Terrace Seats for tomm.,  MONDAY , YANKEE OPENING DAY , only $35 a ticket or $70 a pair,  call/text 917-868-4268[/url] (section 332 B , Row 2)
Another Option is for only $100 , you get ONE Great Row 2 Terrace Seat for Opening Day, Mets VS YANKEES , Tuesday May 13th AT YANKEE STADIUM, and Sunday June 29th Boston RED SOX (World Champions) VS THE NEW YANKEES !!! Today is another sunny day and the weather is expected to be great tomm too, in the 50s, Don't Miss the 2014 Yankee Stadium/ Opening day tomm, Monday , April 7th at 1pm (Pregame expected to start about 12:30, try to arrive closer to noon)

(For a Pair of Great ROW 2 Seats to the 3 premium games, it's only $200),, If you pay Greg before Sunday Night,, while supplies last,, one of your 3 games will be upgraded to ROW ONE,WOW!!! Note: The Opening Day tix say Foul Poul/Limited View Seating but the seats in rows 1 and 2 should be a great view/ amazing seats !!!) ((if you want ALL 3 games to be ROW one ask about the premium row 1 upgrade))

TIX will sell out soon (expected to be gone sometime tonight/ Sunday night),, Don't Miss this chance of history to to be at the Yankee Stadium Home, Pinstripe Debut of Brian McCann,, Jacoby Ellsbury, Carlos Beltran, Brian Roberts, etc, and Derek Jeter's FINAL HOME OPENING DAY as the Yankees SS and the core four reunion ...

CALL OR TEXT GREG AT 917-868-4268[/url] to join us for the Yankee Premium GAMES at YANKEE STADIUM !!!

you must meet Greg to buy your baseball tickets/ call/text 917-868-4268[/url] to join the fun before the event/ games sell out !!!

I'm avail. to meet now, sunday morning at brooklyn by coney island,, tonight at 7pm, i'll be at west 42nd street and 9th , around 10pm at west 52nd, and 10:30pm at east 56th and lexington...

Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera will throw the Opening Day ceremonial first pitches to Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada. Posada threw out the ceremonial first pitch prior to the Yankees' 2012 home opener.
Call or text Greg at 917-868-4268[/url] to join us for OPENING DAY , DON'T MISS THE FUN!!!
If you have never been to Opening Day at Yankee Stadium , it's an unique / amazing experience,, and esp. / even more so this year with the core four returning... Any Baseball Fan should try to take a long lunch or a sick day to attend ")  ((Even if you don't love baseball, it's worth coming out, call/text me @ 917-868-4268[/url], we have a bunch of us attending already, down to the last few tix, don't miss this special event !!!)

GO YANKEES , GO NEW YORK !!! :)
http://www.meetup.com/sportsMeetup/­