Whether you believe in ghosts or not, this "Ghost Hunt Tour" will be a really fun way to kick off the Halloween season. At a minimum, you will have a great story to tell about chasing ghosts in Black Star Canyon. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DETAILS BEFORE YOU RSVP!
Cost: $25.00 per person
This cost includes your admission ticket, a non-alcoholic beverage and snacks for the tour, and any other administrative fees.
This outdoor tour is private to Social Mixin members and one guest.
After you RSVP, you will be sent an invoice, to make your payment via PayPal (with a PayPal account, credit or debit card, or checking account) You are not confirmed to attend until you make your payment.
Payment must be made by the 13th to confirm your spot. Anyone that is RSVPed, but not paid by then will be marked as "Not Attending." If you cancel your RSVP at least 5 days in advance, you will receive a refund. You are making your payment through PayPal to Courtney, the host of this event, and not to Social Mixin.
If you have any questions, please comment below and I will answer them as quickly as possible.
This is not a decorated maze with poorly made-up actors jumping out and scaring you, this is a "REAL" Ghost Hunt/Investigation with paranormal experts leading the way; telling the stories of the sightings, sounds, and mysteries that affect those that enter the area after dark. We will actually be looking and listening for possible paranormal activity on this 3 hour walking tour/ghost hunt, using the tools of the trade.
• Bring your ID and emergency contact information (this is only as a precaution)
• Bring a flashlight with extra batteries (handheld is preferred over headlamps, so they are always pointed at the ground and won't affect the vision of other participants
• Bring any medications/inhalers you may require. This is a 3 hour event.
• Dress for the weather. It can be cold at night, so be prepared by dressing in layers, wearing gloves and hats.
• Wear comfortable walking shoes- tennis shoes or hiking boots are fine. No high heels, sandals, or flip flops. We will be walking a mile or more in a natural setting, with frequent stops to do investigations.
• Bring a camera, with spare batteries/film- often, ghostly orbs and mists are captured with a camera, even though they cannot be seen by the naked eye.
• Be respectful of others on the tour. Please keep talking, whispering, joking to a minimum so others can listen/participate.
• Be on time!! We will meet at 9:00 to receive instructions and details from the guides, then leave the meeting place, so if you're late you may miss us and your payment will not be refunded.