We discussed a trip to Cambridge at the weekend. The idea is that we share some cars to head over to Cambridge, we will then park at the park and ride and head in to town.
Activities could include:
1) Visit Kings College Chapel
2) Possible Tour of Colleges
3) Walk along River (Punting is a possibiity if its clear, Lucy tells me they provide balnkets and hotwater bottles in such events!)
4) Visit to Fitzwilliam Museum
5) Book shopping (or other types shopping).
6) Eat / drink in a nice place, could be café pub etc.
7) Ohter interesting things : - ) (Cambridge University Botanic Gardens?)
Of course this is just an idea, and we can break into smaller groups when we get there.
The idea was to schedule this on the 23rd, but I am thinking that will give people too short notice. Currently I have put an ETA for Cambridge of 10:30AM