Dog Day on Elliott Bay You and your furry friend are invited to join us on Sunday, July 29th to enjoy a scenic cruise along Seattle's waterfront to Blake Island, a 475-acre state park located just a hop, skip and a boat ride away from the city, with miles of uninhabited beaches and trails for pooches and people to explore.
After exploring Blake Island with your four-legged matey, you will be treated to a barkin' good salmon bake at Tillicum Village and your dog will be treated to a box lunch of turkey loaf, veggies and treats provided by The Dining Dog Cafe & Bakery.
This is truly a rare opportunity for Seattle area dog lovers!
Space is limited, so buy your tickets to Dog Day on Elliott Bay today!
When: Sunday, July 29, 2012. Depart at 11:00 a.m. aboard the m/v Lady Mary, Pier 55, Seattle Waterfront. Arrive Blake Island at noon for an afternoon of frolicking with your four-legged friends. Enjoy a late-afternoon buffet starting at 2:45 p.m. at the world-famous Tillicum Village.
Traditional Alder Baked Salmon
Signature Northwest Stew
Wild Grain Harvest Rice
Warm Whole Grain Tillicum Bread
Field Greens Salad
Tri-Colored Bean Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad
Seasonal Northwest Berry Cobbler
After lunch, the ship will whisk you and your pooch back to Seattle at 4:45 p.m. for a 5:45 p.m. arrival.
Rate: $89 per adult human (includes tax). Dogs are free!
1. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
2. Dogs of all sizes and breeds are welcome.
3. Your dog must be current on vaccinations. I.D. tags are mandatory.
4. Use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pets so that this event will be enjoyable for everyone. Do not bring your dog if it is unpredictable in crowds, with other dogs, and/or strangers.
5. All dogs MUST be on a leash at all times including Blake Island.
6. Be courteous and responsible.
7. Please pick up after your dog.
8. If your dog is sensitive to motion (i.e., riding in cars) or gets motion sickness, please do not bring your dog.
9. Please do not bring a dog in heat.
10. Dogs and people only, no other animals.
Space is limited, so purchase your tickets to Dog Day on Elliott Bay today!