40 Something Club Message Board › To those who have not yet booked their Kayak Trip

To those who have not yet booked their Kayak Trip

This message board is read-only.

Claudette
DivaBiker
Redmond, WA
Hey there,

I just got the list of those who have paid or used their voucher to book their spot for the Redhook Kayak trip on July 31st. Unfortunately I did not find your name on that list. Instead of moving you to "Not Going" I move you to "Waiting" to give you chance to book your spot. (FYI: There is no official Wait List since everyone is pre-paying.)

As of this evening there are 4 spots left (they moved some non-meetup people so we could have more spots) so if you want to go, call Outdoor Adventure Center at 425-883-9039 ASAP to book your spot. 1st come, 1st served. Their list is what counts – if they say there are full, they are. I won't be able to update the meetup list until a day or so later.

If you are getting this email and did book your spot with Outdoor Adventure, please reply to this email with the full name you used with them and I'll adjust your RSVP.

See comments on the event page for more updates. Will also be updating the details, so check for that as well.

Thanks,

Claudette

Your Hostess

PS Remember this is a private launch location, personal craft are not allowed. You must go through Outdoor Adventure to use the Redhook launch. If you are going to join us along the river, please note that.