align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

40 Something Club Message Board › Event Idea/Planning: Kickboxing/Krav Maga Classes ($1 Classes - Limited Spe

Event Idea/Planning: Kickboxing/Krav Maga Classes ($1 Classes - Limited Special)

This message board is read-only.

Claudette
DivaBiker
Redmond, WA
Hey Folks,

A while back, Lindsay from Meetup hosted some free self-defense classes at Kirkland's Elite Martial Arts and it was tons of fun. If you missed those or want to do more, they are currently offering a special for $20 for a 20 Class Pass for Kickboxing and Krav Maga ($400 Value) – $1 a class is the next best thing. Wanted to let you know about this deal since it expires in less than 18 hrs from now (11am). I'll post a few classes in Aug/Sept as Meetup events so we can have some classes with people we know.

Schedule

Fitness Kickboxing:

Monday and Wednesday - 7:30, Tuesday and Thursday - 8:30

Krav Maga Self Defense:

Tuesday and Thursday - 7:30

If you have a preference, please let me know and I'll see how it fits in the schedule. Would like to do both.

Claudette

Assistant Organizer