addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago Social Scene Meetup Group Message Board › Wine Tasting and Meet the Winemaker Fundraiser Social - You are all Invited!!!

Wine Tasting and Meet the Winemaker Fundraiser Social - You are all Invited!!!

Robyn N.
user 82629712
Chicago, IL
Hi Everyone:

My Name is Robyn Nichols and I'm a new member of the Chicago Social Scene Meetup thanks to Alice!

I'm inviting you all to a fantastic fundraiser to benefit American Animal Rescue Society - Join us on Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. for a night of Wine Tasting, socializing, networking and a very special Meet and Greet with the Winemaker herself who is coming in from California! Tickets are only $25 each in advance and $35 at the door. ALL proceeds benefit the animals. Buy your tickets NOW by visiting http://aarsvino100mut...­ Looking forward to making new friends and seeing you on March 13th!