This will be a kick-off meeting in San Francisco to discuss how to best use the social media. We’ll plan to have a featured speaker and topic each time.
We’ll start off getting to know each other and learning what expertise each person has in the social media arena. We’ll also find out what attendees would like to see at future meetings. Then, we’ll hear from our featured speaker.
At this first meeting, we’ll hear from Martin Delgado, CEO of Ipsum Total Marketing, which specializes in SEO, Analytics and Creating a Strong Web-Presence. I have been working with the company writing SEO-optimized blogs to help bring clients to the sites of their clients.
Martin will be talking about how to most effectively use SEO to drive clients to your websites and increase your business. We’ll also be able to connect to the websites of participants and make suggestions for optimizing SEO on your home and other pages. Include any questions in your comments when you RSVP to help guide the conversation, so you leave with answers.
Also, come with your suggestions on future meetings and which social media you would most like to hear about. We can talk about crowdfunding methods, too, since I’ve been creating campaigns on Kickstarter, IndieGoGo, Fundley, and other sites. Some of the things we might talk about at our meetings are:
- the different social media that group members use
- what has worked effectively in selling products or services or getting clients, and what hasn't worked well
- how we can support each other on the social media, such as offering recommendations
- how members prioritize their time on different social media platforms
- using assistants to help in keeping up with the social media
- using blogs, videos, articles, and other types of content on your website or mobile apps to build interest in your company.
I may organize some online webinars or teleseminars with speakers in the future. I can also do presentations on some of the topics I have written about, such as The Complete Guide to Using Linked In to Promote Your Business and Yourself.
We can move to larger facilities if this meeting becomes too big.
I’ll look forward to seeing everyone at our meeting on Tuesday.