Social Media, Marketing and Technology Message Board › looking for an apartment

looking for an apartment

Emily
emigna
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 4
Hi! I am looking for an apt (pref SOMA or easy access to SOMA). Price range <2000/ month, if possible.

I'd prefer to live alone (studio/ jr. one/ one bedroom) but i am open to living with a clean and responsible roommate.

About me:

I currently lease a one-bedroom in SOMA; unfortunately, the owner is selling her apartment. I typically work long hours and keep a busy schedule; I am a Product Manager for a mobile ad network company, and I do bottle service at a nightclub on Saturday nights. I am part of a women's philanthropy group in the city, and I try to volunteer a couple times a month. I love outdoorsy physical activities: hiking, shooting, yoga, camping... and since moving to the Bay, I've added a slew of activities to this year's bucket list.

You can check out my fb: www.facebook.com/ebasileo or email me back with any inquiries. I can provide all the typical rental application information and a bunch of references upon request; just lmk.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Em
emily at appstores dot com
917 647 5177

Happy Monday!